Sunday, April 12, 2009

Catch Up

Sorry, I have been kind of bad about keeping this updated.  Nothing too exciting going on here though.  
I have been practicing needle sticking more, and I did Elijah's infusion again last week.  It was much easier this time and he was more upset about his sucker dropping on the floor than the fact that I was doing it.
We had a good time today for Easter.  Elijah was at his grandma's house for the day, so he didn't have lunch with us.  Aidan and I colored a few eggs together though.  When he got to Mom's he asked, "Has Peter Cottontail been here for me?"  Unfortunately we didn't know Aidan was coming so no, Peter had not stopped by.  I told him Mr. Cottontail would probably be by later this week to leave him some stuff.  Mom made a tasty lunch for us.  The ham was delicious.  
I only have 26 days left with students!!!  It's going to be a very busy month though.  I have one baby shower down and 4 more to go... a lot of babies coming soon.  I also found out that I probably have a summer job this year.  Outdoor Education summer camp...my employment is dependent on how many kids enroll though.  Either way I get to take the training class which I take every year and it's a lot of fun.  Easy college credit too.
Elijah got a hair cut the other day and sat in the chair all by himself for the first time.  He was a little anxious at first, but settled down.  He was mostly worried about the hair falling on the cape and had to keep brushing it off.  His new 'do makes him look much older.  
Hopefully in a few days I will get some new pictures on here.  I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment