Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrate good times...!!! School's out for summer...!!!! However you want to say it, it's done!!! I said it today when the dismissal came over the intercom..."Get your stuff and get outta here!" I'm not going to lie, I've never been happier to see a class go...most of them anyway. Loooonnnngggg year!

I took Elijah to school with me today. He did some assignments with us, went to the preschool class for a while, and played outside with the kids. He is pumped to start school! And since it's free, I'm even more pumped for him to start! He won't officially begin until after he turns 4 in November though.

Unfortunately, I have quite a bit left to do at work. But since it's child free work, I don't really care. I'm hoping to be finished by Friday. Fingers crossed!

No major plans for the summer. Hopefully I will get a trip to MO in. Maybe even CO... I have my one class I'm working on, and hoping to get into another this summer. Super easy college credit and with the $100 scholarship, it will only cost $150. It's comprised of field trips throughout Topeka, Emporia, and KC to various businesses. It's some kind of economics class. Who knows? Who cares? It's easy :)

Oh, and I'm going to deep clean my apartment. Wink wink. I'll get back to you on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment