Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer's Here...almost

Today was the last official day on duty, but I've been so unmotivated that I still have to go back and finish stuff up!  I have so much junk in my room and it takes forever to go through it all.  I just have to throw a lot of stuff away.
I brought Dad's urn home today.  It's kind of weird, but I'm glad we finally got to bring it home.  I think I will take some of the ashes to Missouri/Table Rock Lake.  Julie and I still have A LOT of work ahead of us as well.  Plus my summer job starts in a week, so we really have to get busy and get stuff done.
Elijah's been really cute lately.  He's talking a lot and has a pretty good memory now.  He went to school with me yesterday and wore his backpack.  Once he warmed up to the kids he had a great time.  He got in line with them and played at recess.  They are all like little parents and want to carry him everywhere and help him do everything.  He ate it right up too!  He's going to go to preschool there in a year and a half.  When the preschoolers lined up on the playground he lined up with them too and started to follow them right in.  I guess he's ready to go already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment