Monday, June 29, 2009

MIA

Ooops! Kind of forgot about this!

Well, the summer job is over! Thank God, because the next week after we ended was an entire week of HIGH temperatures. The heat index was over 100 degrees for at least 5 days straight. I'm pretty sure I would have called in sick if we'd been working! :)

I got my car broken into almost two weeks ago. He stole my wallet with my debit card and spent over $1000 overnight. The bank gave me all my money back and I've replaced my DL. I had to have a window replaced and the roof is getting replaced in a few weeks. Apparently he tried to be smooth and pry the sunroof out first with no luck. Turns out it was my neighbor's boyfriend. Unfortunately the police are not particularly concerned with doing anything about it. It's been 10 days and still has not been assigned to a detective. I think I might call and leave a message every hour tomorrow...

Elijah is having a good summer. He loves to swim, catch lightning bugs, help me with fireworks, and ride his bike. Tonight he got to try out a baseball glove for the first time and loved it! He played catch with some friends of mine. My little man has quite an arm.

Julie and I are tentatively planning a mini-vacation to Texas with our Aunt Lori next month. We also have a family wedding which will bring all our favorite family members to Kansas ;)

I hope this finds everyone well and I will try to be a better blogger!

Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment